Question on Zendesk Custom Application Behaviors
1. Is there a way to influence the behavior of a Zendesk custom app in the ticket sidebar.
For example, if the user has the customer Zendesk app hidden, is there a way to show (pop) the app when certain ticket actions take place, for example ticket created or other events?
2. Is there a way to remove the hide option from a custom Zendesk app entirely - so leave it maximized all the time?
The only configuration options I see in manifest.json is:
autoHidespecifies whether the app starts as hidden on first load
autoLoadspecifies whether the iframe is automatically loaded (defaults to true)
3. Some of the agents have pretty constrained desktops (1366x768), any suggestions on how best to maximize the space within Zendesk when creating a custom application?
- You can show the ticket sidebar app on a wide set of ticket events available to ZAF.
- The expand/collapse toggle that allows the agent to show or hide a sidebar app cannot be removed.
- We have a set of design recommendations specific to sidebar apps that are about providing the most consistent user experience in general. Though they are certainly relevant for the agents you mentioned. Also, if your account has Agent Workspace enabled it's important to keep in mind that agents have the ability to manually resize the width of the apps tray.
Por favor, entrar para comentar.