What are your Best Practices for communicating bugs that your programmers are already working on, to your Support Department?
- A client calls/emails in re: a bug.
- A ticket is created by the agent
- A side conversation ticket is created and assigned to the Programming Group. Programming will then assign the ticket to their internal org.
- The original ticket from the client is coded Type=Task, Due Date = 8 days after the original ticket was opened so that they can follow up with the programming ticket and inform the client of any change, and put On-Hold
- When programming has fixed the bug or has further questions, they will respond to the side conversation ticket to the agent
Unless the agent reviews all tickets under the internal org, they are not aware of an issue that has already been reported to Programming. This results in duplicate tickets being issued to programming.
- Programming creating a problem ticket under their internal org. However, this is not optimal as the software we support is complex and the subject line of each problem ticket may not be correctly reflected: basically back to having the agents review all tickets which is time-consuming and cx impacting
So, my question to the community is, how do you communicate existing bugs to your Support teams?
Thank you in advance!
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.