Check out what's new in the last month:
Also don't miss:
- A new Content Cues admin experience in one place: reviewing articles, prioritizing trending topics, seeing more tickets per topic, and more insights into topics, with topic availability now in three additional languages. See Reviewing articles in Content Cues.
Live chat and messaging
- Safely test messaging in your sandbox instance. Try out your web, mobile, and social messaging configurations in a secure testing environment before releasing them to customers. See Using Zendesk messaging in your sandbox.
- Bypass the WhatsApp 24-hour rule. WhatsApp restricts the window for replying to an end user's message to 24 hours. If you have a Sunshine Conversations license, you can send templated messages to your customers through your WhatsApp channel, even after the 24-hour window has closed. See Working with WhatsApp tickets and the 24-hour rule.
- With Embedded voice, you can configure a “call” button in your Web Widget to give customers a seamless, immediate way to get in touch without having to leave your website. You no longer need to list a phone number in every country where you offer voice support. Calls can now be launched directly from the Web Widget without interrupting the browsing experience. Embedded voice enables businesses who are non-resident in a country to offer voice support as they can now navigate the strict regulatory compliance rules enforced on businesses when trying to purchase a phone number in a particular country. See Configuring Zendesk Talk settings for the Web Widget.
- Zendesk account owners can create billing admins to help share the work of managing subscriptions. When enabled by the account owner, billing admins can buy products, add agents, and perform other billing-related activities. See Enabling admins to manage subscriptions.
Click to open in another tab:
- Users can purchase or trial a new Zendesk Suite package directly from our website as part of Zendesk's simplified pricing and packaging initiative. See Buying Zendesk Suite.
The Zendesk SDK for Web, for Android, and for iOS are now available. You can use the Zendesk SDKs to add customer support features such as messaging to your different platforms. You can use client-side APIs to customize and configure the appearance of features. See Zendesk SDKs for messaging in the developer documentation.