Guide + Gather
- Announced view permissions for Help Center to allow customers to restrict the Help Center to a user segment. See here.
- The WYSIWYG editor in Help Center (used for posts, comments and request form) has been updated and now features the ability to insert code blocks as well as quoted text.
- Updated the 'Edit article' link for Knowledge Capture flagged tickets to link to the specific translation that was flagged, not the default translation of the article.
- Provide better handling of edge cases when creating a new messaging (beta) Web SDK
- Zendesk SDK for Unity (Support)
- Zendesk SDK for Unity lets you add seamless support experiences to your mobile games in just a few minutes. This lightweight, native SDK allows for easily integrating scalable support without worrying about underlying OS dependencies. Get up and running quickly and provide in-game support or enable in-game self-service with a branded support experience.
- ArenaCX (Support)
- ArenaCX provides an immediate and seamless connection to ArenaCX – providing ticket triage and routing capabilities within your Zendesk instance – as well as access to on-demand labor from the ArenaCX marketplace of vetted, ready-to-onboard BPOs. You set the business metrics that matter most to you in your balanced scorecard (CSAT, cost, customer churn, agent happiness, etc.) and the powerful ArenaCX software will instantly route incoming tickets to the team or agent who best handles that type of ticket. The better the agent does against your scorecard, the more tickets of that type he or she will receive.
- ActiveCampaign (Sell)
- ActiveCampaign lets you continuously update and create deals with information based on actions prospects take across all their interactions with your team. Track when a prospect visits a specific page of your site, opens an email, or fills out a demo form. All of those actions are tracked inside ActiveCampaign and can be automatically migrated into Zendesk Sell. Better understand your prospects and their behaviors to understand what drives them, and create more meaningful selling experiences
- Voxloud (Support) (Sell)
- Voxloud allows you to connect your business telephony with a click with Zendesk Support or Sell, centralizing the data in a single interface and using the Zendesk data to help you give context to the interactions with your customers. You can automatically log tickets/calls for each call made, lost, received or left on voicemail. Automatically identify a customer when they call in baed of Sell contacts or Support user profiles.
- Darty Connector (Support) (paid)
- Darty Connector allows your agents to quickly get a better insight in relevant order data from Darty Marketplace, boosting your support team's performance and customer satisfaction. Autosearch by order ID from a ticket field, advanced search of orders by multiple parameters, list orders matching given criteria and display order information and products details.
- Fnac Connector (Support) (paid)
- Fnac Connector allows your agents to quickly get a better insight in relevant order data from Fnac Marketplace, boosting your support team's performance and customer satisfaction. Autosearch by order ID from a ticket field, advanced search of orders by multiple parameters, list orders matching given criteria and display order information and products details.
- Storeden Connector (Support) (paid)
- Storeden Connector allows your agents to quickly get a better insight in relevant order data from Storeden Marketplace, boosting your support team's performance and customer satisfaction. Autosearch by order ID from a ticket field, advanced search of orders by multiple parameters, list orders matching given criteria and display order information and products details.
- e-bot7 Answer Candidates (Chat)
- e-bot7 Answer Candidates simplifies conversational Artificial Intelligence and automates customer-facing conversations. e-bot7 improves the efficiency of customer service by integrating AI throughout various channels. The Zendesk integration allows you to quickly access customer support knowledge from your connected e-bot7 org inside the Zendesk console. Automate answers and processes by getting out-of-the-box answers by using the Answer Candidate Plugin.
- [Agent Workspace] Facebook’s announcement to comply with new privacy rules in Europe has an impact on Agent Workspace. Agents will be able to send/receive messages. However, certain functionality will not be available. More details here.
- [Agent Workspace] Auto translations in now supported for tickets created via Web Forms
- Zendesk Sell app is now available on two new locations in Support:
new ticket sidebar.Thanks to that, Agents can get sales context when browsing Organization pages and when creating the tickets on behalf of the customer.
- On New ticket page, the app is trying to find a person in Sell corresponding to chosen ticket requester using the email address or phone number.
- On the Organization page, the app is searching for Contact Company in Sell with the same name as Support Organization.
- Relocating Answer Bot Flow Builder(Beta) to Channels in admin center
- Creating Answer Bot flows(Beta) in one of 19 languages out of the box.
- Zendesk Talk got its own Talk staff roles!
- Here is the description of the roles:
- Admin: An admin can manage all Talk settings found in Zendesk Support under Channels > Talk, but cannot make or receive calls. Talk Admin does not consume a Talk seat.
- Team lead: A team lead is a Talk admin who can also make or receive calls.
- Agent: The agent will be the role you'll typically give. Agents can make or receive calls only.
- More details here.
- Here is the description of the roles:
No new updates for:
- Sunshine Core
- Mobile SDK