How do I change the color of the Chat widget or the Web Widget?
If you have the Web Widget
- In Zendesk Support, go to Admin () > Channels > Widget.
- Under Theme color, select the color for the buttons and links in your widget.e the color of the Web Widget components using the Theme color setting.
- Under Theme text color, select the color of the text in the widget.
- Click Save.
For more information about both of these settings, see the article: Configuring components in the Web Widget.
If you have the Chat widget
- In Zendesk Chat, go to Settings > Widget > Appearance.
- Under Chat window, use the Theme color to select a new widget color.
- Click Save changes.
For more information on these settings in Chat, see this article: Customizing the appearance of the widget.
If you want to make more specific or custom changes to the color of different widget components, see the article: Advanced customization of your Web Widget and the developer documentation about the color property.