Why do I sometimes get incorrect SSL certificate details for my subdomain?
This issue is often caused by the incorrect SSL certificate being stored on your browser. To clear your browser's SSL state, please follow these steps, depending on your web browser:
- Google Chrome
- Click Settings and then Show advanced settings.
- Under Network, click Change proxy settings - the Internet Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Content tab, then Clear SSL state, and click OK.
- Mozilla Firefox
- On the History menu, click Clear Recent History.
- In the Time range to clear list box, select Everything.
- Select the Active Logins check box.
- Click Clear Now.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- To access the Delete Browsing History dialogue box, click the gear icon, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Content tab.
- Click Clear SSL state, and then OK.