- Step 1: Align chat goals with business objectives
- Step 2: Manage customer experience and chat volume
- Step 3: Determine your staffing requirements
- Step 4: Train your agents
- Step 5: Build a chat workflow
- Step 6: Monitor success metrics and improve chat deployment
Zendesk Chat is a faster and more personal way to engage your customers. With the highest satisfaction score amongst all channels, Zendesk Chat is essential to offering a complete support experience to customers.
This guide is intended to help support managers and administrators deploy live chat on their website. It brings together our collective live chat knowledge and experience into one comprehensive resource, offering high-level guidance and best practice tips for every aspect of chat.
Effectively planning out your chat deployment can help channel more interactions into chat, reduce operating costs, increase customer satisfaction, boost agent productivity, and make an impact on sales conversions.