I want to edit an existing query in Explore without losing the original one. Is it possible to make a copy of the original query?
Yes. Instead of creating an entirely new query from scratch, you can clone existing queries and then modify this duplicate.
To clone a query
- Open the Explore dashboard.
- Select the Queries () option from the left panel menu.
- Find the query you want to duplicate in the list shown, or search for it in the search bar.
- Hover over the query name, and click the three dots that appear on the right of the list.
- Select Clone.
- Rename the duplicated query so you can distinguish between it and the original, and hit OK.
Your new duplicated query will now appear in the list and you can customize it as needed.