Can I edit the priority field?
It is not possible to add or modify the values included in the default priority ticket field.
If you are an admin, you can toggle the field options under Admin > Manage > Ticket Fields > Priority to show either all values or only Normal and High values.
You can create a custom ticket field to track any custom priority values you want to include in your workflow.
For more information on ticket fields, see the article: About ticket fields.
For other questions about the ticket priority field, see the articles below.
- How to set the ticket priority to normal when a ticket is created [Video]
- How to set the ticket priority based on a word or sentence [Video]
- How to set the ticket priority based on the support email address [Video]
- Can I automatically set priority on tickets for my SLA targets?
- Can I change the priority value back to no priority?