- I did not receive the activation email and it is not in my spam folder, or
- I received the activation email but I when I followed the verification link, I was sent the error No user found (invalid activation link)
When you complete the sign up for a free trial, you should receive an activation email with a verification link that you click to verify your account and log in for the first time. If you're having trouble with receiving that email or following the activation link, follow these steps to re-send a new verification email:
- Select your subdomain from the menu below or recall the subdomain you chose when signing up.
- Type in the email you used to sign up for the account and press Submit.
.zendesk.comNote: You can enter your subdomain above only if you are viewing this article in our Help Center. If you're viewing this article in the Web Widget, click the arrow icon () in the upper-right hand corner of the Web Widget to open this article in a new browser tab.
Read more about this issue in these articles:
- How long are account verification emails and password reset emails valid?
- How do I reset my password when I can't sign in?