Check out what's new in the last month:
Also don't miss:
- Zendesk early access programs (see the exciting new Zendesk messaging beta there!)
- What's New quarterly webinar
- With Embedded voice, you can embed a “call” button anywhere in your mobile app to give customers a seamless, immediate way to get in touch without leaving the app. Businesses no longer need to list a phone number in every country they want to offer voice support and calls can be launched from anywhere in the world. Because the call button is embedded in your app, you can control when and whom to offer voice support to. For example, you can display a call button on specific pages of your mobile app or to signed-in VIP customers only.
Finally, Embedded voice enables businesses who are not resident in a country to offer voice support as they can now navigate the strict regulatory compliance rules enforced on businesses when trying to purchase a phone number in a particular country. See Understanding Talk Embedded voice.
- Explore Enterprise live dashboards have been enhanced with alert thresholds. You can now configure live data widgets to change color when a threshold is passed, for example, if you have more than 20 unsolved tickets. See Adding alert thresholds to Explore live data widgets.
Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Social messaging support in the Zendesk Agent Workspace has been expanded to include accounts with Support and Chat. Previously, Social messaging in the agent workspace required the Zendesk Support Suite. This expansion includes a new Chat Agent (limited) role that allows Support agents to manage social messaging conversations without taking up a paid Chat seat. See Getting started for administrators in the Zendesk Agent Workspace.
Click to open in another tab:
- Native conversation translation now includes tickets created via API. Agents can choose to automatically translate incoming email messages for these tickets, to better communicate with their customers. See Translating conversations in the Zendesk Agent Workspace.
- The Stay signed in option for staff members is no longer available as of November 9, 2020 to better align with security best practices. See Setting an inactivity time-out period.