(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
(Theme) indicates the theme is available for Zendesk Guide
(SunCo) indicates a new app is available for Sunshine Conversations
- Myndbend Approval Manager for Sell (Sell)
- Myndbend Approval Manager for Sell lets you add approvers to you deals. While closing the deal using Zendesk Sell, a rep might need to request approval from a manager or someone else from the team. Myndbend Approval Manager for Zendesk Sell makes obtaining the necessary approvals a breeze through a simple interface. Once approvers are added in, they can approve/deny it directly from the Zendesk Sell UI, but they will also receive an automated approval email (that can be fully customized) informing them about the approval request as well as giving them an option to act directly from within the email. Myndbend Approval Manager allows you to prevent the deal from moving to the next stage of your pipeline until the approvals have been obtained!
- SpreadsheetWeb (Sell)
- SpreadsheetWeb is a no-code platform that helps businesses translate their collective Excel expertise into secure, responsive, and database-driven applications directly from their spreadsheets. SpreadsheetWeb’s Zendesk integration helps embed and execute complex spreadsheet calculations directly within Zendesk. Auto-populate fields. Populate spreadsheet calculations automatically with Zendesk data. Similarly, populate Zendesk fields with calculation results from spreadsheets. Build ROI calculators, rule engines, product configurators and many more in Excel and embed them in Zendesk.
- Zoom Phone by Faye Digital (Support)
- Zoom Phone by Faye Digital let's you make, receive and track calls to Zoom Phone all within the Zendesk. With Zoom Phone by Faye Digital you can see when calls are coming in, call users, and see when and how long calls were. You can see if the call coming in is from a requester or agent within Zendesk at a glance. Either copy and paste or use the dial pad to call your users to help with urgent issues. If the call was recorded you will find a link to the recording within the automatically created ticket for easy reference and tracking.
- TaskCall (Support)
- TaskCall is an incident response and management service that helps organizations digitize their operations and reduce downtime costs. Customer support agents can be automatically notified when urgent tickets are raised by customers. Incidents can also be triggered manually on any TaskCall service. The content of the ticket can be converted into incidents that can be used to bring on IT-Ops and Dev-Ops teams into the response process. Incidents can be acknowledged, resolved and reassigned from within the Zendesk console. Users can also add responders and run response sets to mobilize the response effort, post status updates to keep stakeholders up-to-date with the progress of addressing the raised ticket, and add notes to help the supporting teams get more context of the issue.
- Vertio (Theme)
- Vertio is a Multi-Purpose business Zendesk Guide theme with fascinating features and preloaded functionalities.
- Highland (Theme)
- Highland is an accessible Zendesk theme that’s easy to brand. It has a lot more built-in settings that help you fully brand your theme without a single line of code.
- Selway (Theme)
- Selway is an accessible Zendesk theme that features an FAQ section on the homepage to give quick answers to common questions right at the beginning of the help center experience.
- Conway (Theme)
- Conway is an accessible Zendesk theme with a highly customizable page layout. Even if you don’t have much experience in web development, you can easily make changes.
- Park (Theme)
- Park is an accessible Zendesk theme that’s easy to brand. It has a lot more built-in settings that help you fully brand your theme without a single line of code.
- Vonage Contact Center (Support) (Sell)
- Vonage Contact Center for Support and Sell helps automate as much administration as possible, focussing your salespeople on delivering a personalised, engaging sales pitch and providing agents exactly what they need to be productive. With Vonage Contact Center for Zendesk, agents keep vital customer data at their fingertips without needing to open another app, personalizing customer experiences and building loyalty. Single click to dial directly from the Contact/Lead or ticket, with no need for the agent to jump around the screen. Screen pop customer details based on information found in the IVR, presenting the correct information to the agent at the start of the call. Automatically create tickets for all calls, allowing the agent to get stuck in with the customer as soon as they are connected. Quickly create Contacts and Leads in one place, with far fewer clicks for agents and more with this powerful integration.
- Customer 360 (Sell) (paid)
- Customer 360 for Sell helps you display customer information from your other tools with no custom integration work required. Embed (iframe) your Looker dashboards in Zendesk Sell. Automatically look up customers by email, phone, or custom field. Place dashboards on Leads, Contacts, or Deals. Innovate quickly and fine-tune dashboards without IT.
Chat & Messaging
- [Dashboard] Fix time/date translation issue for some accounts where date was incorrectly showing in Mandarin Chinese
- [Developer Docs] Updated developer documentation to list the new limit on shortcut numbers (15k)
- [Ticket Integration] Made the adding of tags from ticket integration to be less destructive when consecutive ticket updates happen in a short period of time, is now additive and avoids the merge conflicts.
Web Widget (Classic & Messaging)
- [Messaging] Fix retry error when start conversation fails
- [Messaging] Fix console warning when no integrations in existing conversation
- [Messaging] Fix Web Widget not opening on mobile devices on some web pages
Zndesk Native SDK (Unity)
- Permissions are removed for attachments for the Android platform.
- Resolved an issue where buttons were not showing up properly in DemoScene.
- Resolved an issue where the SDK was crashing if the device's time had been set back for more than one hour and a ticket was created before changing the time.
No Updates to:
- Answer Bot
- Guide & Gather
- Admin Center
- Sunshine Core