Zendesk Chat & Messaging
- [Chat] Fixed UI bug with Chat tags where when users mistakenly add a tag + space, they won’t be able to search it in the Chat History’s advanced filter
- [Messaging] Fixed bug where agents previously could not see bot messages in public ticket comments
- [Messaging] Fixed bug where message timestamp on public ticket comments were expressed in UTC - they are now reflecting the account timezone
Guide + Gather
- General Availability of the context panel and Knowledge in the Agent Workspace
- Content Cues identifies support topics in Dutch, French, Italian and Japanese
- Zendesk Talk Incremental Exports API data now accessible for customers on Talk Team plan: Customers on Talk Team plan can now use the Incremental Exports API to export a complete list of information on inbound and outbound calls from their Zendesk Talk instance. Previously this data was only available for customers on Talk Professional and Enterprise level plans. More information on the Talk Incremental Exports API can be found here.
- Bug fixed to accurately display the total number of calls metric on the Talk dashboard which previously was getting stuck at 10000 total calls.
- Transferring call to external number from a number that outbound calling is not enabled on: If an agent tries to transfer the call to an external number from a number that does not have outbound calling enabled, the system will use the phone number selected in the call console of the agent who is preforming the transfer to complete the call transfer rather than the phone number the call came in on originally.
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
(Theme) indicates the theme is available for Zendesk Guide
Customer Details Advanced (Support) (paid)
- Customer Details Advanced brings all the crucial customer details from your backend directly to Zendesk, with a high degree of flexibility. Your agents won't need to switch between windows anymore in order to find the customer information needed to provide quality support. Customer Details Advanced app will bring all the details straight to the ticket screen, boosting performance and agent satisfaction. Flexible app configuration allows to plug in to any kind of backend - CRM, ERP, ... as long as it provides a public REST API to access the data. You get to customize where the information should be fetched and what are the details you'd like to see in Zendesk.
Omnata Connect (Support)
- Omnata Connect provides data integration for modern architectures. As data warehouses are now reliable, scalable, central repositories for all your company's data, Omnata make it easy for you to leverage them and overcome the traditional costs and limits of data integration. With Omnata Connect for Zendesk Support, you can display contextual information in the ticket sidebar, sourced directly from your data warehouse. Oomnata currently supports Snowflake, with BigQuery and Rockset available in private preview.
- SturdyAI analyzes customer communications data to reveal important signals that impact your bottom line. Our platform detects critical signals from your customers and routes them to the right people at your company in real-time, unlocking data silos and reinforcing process execution. Automatically receive and analyzes new data so you never miss an important communication. Map data to a consistent format and UI with other communications channels for easy viewing and comprehension. Retrieve historical Zendesk data for crucial insights.
- Native redaction functionality in Agent Workspace now works for closed/archived tickets (email, API, webform channels only), in addition to social messaging and Zendesk messaging for any open tickets. Read more information here.
No updates to:
Zendesk Answer Bot