- SunCo SDK which includes:
Android Version 8.2.0:
Better Message Delivery tracking - enabling integrators to know when a message arrives on the device.
We now return the participant's userExternalId when fetching the conversation information.
Fixed a bug when opening a conversation from a list with no network connection.
Updated all dependencies to Android X.
- iOS Version 10.1.0:
We now return the participant's userExternalId when fetching the conversation information
Added customizations for Dark Mode.
Fixed a bug with the composer for multi-line replies.
Fixed a minor bug for the attachment button when using UISceneDelegate.
Fixed a bug with the seen indicator not refreshing.
- Talk SDK Android Version 1.1.0 and iOS Version 1.1.0 which includes bluetooth and headset configuration options while on a Digital Voice call.
Zendesk Chat + Messaging
- Chat transcript was failing to attach to a ticket if a message was too large.
- [Agent Workspace] For Auto Translations, Node CLD library is now being used to detect language instead of the Google Cloud Platform for a few accounts. The rollout is currently stalled at 5%.
Web Widget & Web SDK (for Messaging)
- [Messaging] Fix localised strings for growl notifications when enabling messaging
- We have lifted the limit from 30 widgets to 100 widgets per account for Live dashboards.
- We have changed the behaviour of our Live Filters to now be independent of each other across dashboard tabs.
- Custom Ticket fields are now available for all accounts in Talk and Guide: Knowledge Capture datasets.
Guide + Gather
- Updated the Content Cues experience in Guide Admin, and introduced several new features for support topics. In particular, support topics changed focus to viewing many tickets (before only 3) related to the topic to allow admins to truly understand customer needs. Read the announcement here.
App Marketplace updates
- Stockholm (Theme)
- Stockholm is a clean multi-template with a 3d infographics. Applicable to a wide range of industries
Field Conditions (Support) (paid)
- Field Conditions allows you to keep your tickets clean! Not only can you choose which fields to hide but you can add powerful exceptions based on the role(s) or group the agent is a member of or based on the value of another ticket field. For example, you may want to hide the Tags field from all your agents, except for administrators. Or, you may want to show your custom ticket field Refrigerator Brand only when an agent selected Refrigerator in field Product. You can also combine these conditions. You can make the conditions as simple or complex as you need.
- Paris is a tender woman-style multi-theme including several standard layouts. Good for industries focused on female end-users.
- Capetown (Theme)
- Capetown is a beautiful theme for the travel-minded person.
- Gotham (Theme)
- Gotham is a minimalist dark multi-theme with a number of layouts within one template.
- Intalayer (Support)
- Intalayer integrates seamlessly with Zendesk and Jira. Using Intalayer's machine learning algorithms, Support agents can quickly identify whether their current customer conversation in Zendesk matches tickets already in your Product team's Jira backlog. New conversations and existing tickets can be linked together, helping Support and Product see an accurate volume count of related issues and inform backlog priority.
- Mapsly plots your CRM records on the map based on their locations, which can be an address or GPS coordinates. Slice your map points into sub-layers based on certain criteria: build a formula or have Mapsly auto-generate layers based on unique values of a field, like Company type. "Clean" and geocode addresses in Zendesk Sell. Mapsly can automatically correct errors in addresses in your Zendesk Sell records, fill in missing parts like zip codes and counties, and geocode them into coordinates - right in Zendesk Sell.
- Rosetta is a beautiful and highly customizable theme for Zendesk Guide. It is designed to serve as a solid foundation on which to build an amazing knowledge base for your customers.
- WeSupply (Support)
- WeSupply helps eCommerce businesses reduce problematic WISMO (Where Is My Order?) contacts that keep support teams busy and put customers into frustrating, time-consuming situations. Install the WeSupply app for a seamless customer support experience, provide your team access to the latest shipment status of your customers’ packages, related returns and order information, and turn occasional shoppers into loyal, repeat customers.
No update for:
- Zendesk Answer Bot
- Support Product Updates