Best-in-class training so you can deliver the best customer experiences. See all of our courses at training.zendesk.com.
On-Demand courses allow you to start, stop, and review it whenever you like.
- Zendesk Support for Admins, I - On-Demand | Private
- Zendesk Support for Admins, II - On-Demand | Private
- Support Feature Deep Dives:
- Schedules and SLAs - On-Demand
- Customer Satisfaction and Satisfaction Prediction - On-Demand
- Access, Authentication, Registration - On-Demand
- Merging, Deleting and Recovering Tickets - On-Demand
- Adding and Managing End Users - On-Demand
- Ticket Forms - On-Demand
- Localization - On-Demand
- Customizing the Email Experience - On-Demand
- Triggers - On-Demand
- Automations- On-Demand
- Tags - On-Demand
- Zendesk Guide, I - On-Demand | Private
- Zendesk Guide, II - On-Demand | Private
- Guide Feature Deep Dives:
- Zendesk Chat for Admins, I - On-Demand | Private
- Zendesk Talk for Admins, I - On-Demand | Private
- Zendesk Insights, I - On-Demand | Private
- Zendesk Explore, I - On-Demand | Private
- Zendesk Explore, II - On-Demand | Private
- Explore Feature Deep Dives:
- Zendesk Support for Agents, I - On-Demand
- Zendesk Chat for Agents, I - On-Demand
- Zendesk Talk for Agents, I - On-Demand
- Build an App Using the Zendesk Apps Framework - On-Demand
Remote private training sessions are Zendesk training sessions, delivered only to your company, conducted remotely via Zoom by a live trainer. Private training sessions are a great option for learners with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one. Private sessions are highly interactive, and trainers encourage heavy participation from students.
Live classroom-style events
Zendesk Training Days are live, classroom style events that take place around the world. This full day of deep-dive product training will enhance a learner's Zendesk Admin skills. All sessions at our Training Days are interactive. They include demos, hands-on exercises, and lots Q&A with our trainers.
- The Zendesk Support Administrator certification exam shows that you have the necessary knowledge to implement, configure, and manage an Enterprise account of Zendesk Support. Check out our webpage, the exam guide and the FAQ to learn more.
- The Zendesk App Developer I certification exam shows that you possess the knowledge and skills necessary to develop scalable Zendesk apps on the Zendesk platform and leverage the REST APIs to extend Zendesk using web programming skills. Learn more!
- Our Guide Specialist exam proves you know how to set up, customize and build content in Guide, our self-service and ticket deflection engine. Click here to begin.
- The Explore CX Analyst exam tests your ability to work with Explore pre-built dashboards, build custom queries, and share your knowledge with your team. Find the details here.
- Our Chat Specialist exam shows that you have the knowledge and skills necessary to configure workflows, manage queue volume and serve chats effectively. Find the details here.
- Passing the Zendesk Talk Specialist Exam shows that you possess the knowledge and skills necessary to configure workflows, manage queue volume and handle calls and texts effectively. Find the details here.