How do I create a trigger to notify my customer that their request was solved?
Create a new trigger to send a notification when the status of a ticket changes to solved. Then update any trigger that sends notifications when a ticket is updated to prevent duplicated emails.
To create the trigger
- Create a new trigger.
- Under Meet ALL of the following conditions, add:
- Status | Changed to | Solved
- Comment | Is | Public
- Current user | Is | (agent)
- Under Actions, add:
- Email user | (requester)
- Email subject | Add here the subject of your notifications
- Email body | Add here the text of the notification saying that the ticket was solved
To update any trigger so requesters don't receive duplicate emails