The Zendesk Sell mobile app is crashing when I try to use it. Why is my Sell mobile app crashing? How do I troubleshoot issues with the Sell mobile app?
This may be caused by some corrupted data on your device.
- Uninstall and delete the Zendesk Sell app.
- Reinstall the app.
You can also troubleshoot the source of your issue by following the steps below:
- Place a call on the web browser version of Sell. If you also cannot place a call on the web browser version, you may be out of call credits or experiencing a voice issue independent of the mobile app. For more information, see the article: Troubleshooting Sell Voice problems.
- If you are experiencing an issue dialing a call, use another dialing option to see if the call logs as expected.
- Check the version of your Sell app in your device settings > Sell > Zendesk Sell Settings and update to the most recent version.
- Update your personal mobile device to the most recent version.
If you've uninstalled and reinstalled but still experience app crashes or issues, contact the Zendesk Customer Support and provide this information:
- Device type.
- Device operating system (Android 4.0.3, iOS 8.2, ...).
- Any specific steps needed to trigger the crash.