How do I change the color of the legacy Chat widget or the Web Widget (Classic)?
If you have the Web Widget (Classic)
- Go to Admin Center, navigate to Channel > Classic > Web Widget page.
- Under Style tab, select the color for your Web Widget (Classic) components using the Primary color setting.
- If you untick the Use default color based on theme option, the select the color of the text in the widget.
- Click Save.
For more information about both of these settings, see the article: Configuring components in the Web Widget (Classic).
If you have the legacy Chat widget
- In Zendesk Chat, go to Settings > Widget > Appearance.
- Under the Chat window, use the Theme color to select a new widget color.
- Click Save changes.
For more information on these settings in Chat, see this article: Customizing the appearance of the widget.
If you want to make more specific or custom changes to the color of different widget components, see the articles: Advanced customization of your Web Widget (Classic) and the developer documentation about the color property.