How do I generate a list of or a report of the last login date of users in my Zendesk Support account?
There are several options you can use to generate a list of users' last login dates.
- API: Use the Zendesk API Users endpoint.
- JSON export
- In Admin Center navigate to Account > Tools > Reports and select User under Full JSON export. This report is automatically emailed to your agent email.
- In the JSON user export file, the object last_login_at is listed with the user data. For more information, see the article: Exporting data to a JSON, CSV, or XML file.
- Explore report: Create a report using any of the Time since user login metrics. For more information, see the article: Metrics and attributes for Zendesk Support.
- Customer lists: See the article: Creating and using customer lists. Make sure to modify the list to include the Last sign-in column or any other attributes.
Could you explain the third variant in more detail?
In which dataset are the "Time since user login metrics" ?
Thank you, I have found the metric. But unfortunately I was not able to make a query from it that shows me this list smartly.
Also with the JSON export we didn't get the desired result to get an overview how many users have a login. Even if this was not the explanation for this use case, we hoped to find out just that. Or is there another solution for this?
Please sign in to leave a comment.