How are email notifications sent out from my Support account? Are emails sent as soon as I submit a ticket?
All email notifications are generated by business rules within your account. If you have no active triggers, then no notifications are generated. By default, Zendesk includes triggers to send out notifications to your customers for the below events.
- When their new request is received.
- When an agent submits a public comment.
The default triggers will also notify agents of the below events.
- When a new request is received.
- When the agent is assigned a ticket.
- When a request is assigned to an agent's groups.
- When an end user submits a comment to an assigned ticket.