(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
Miralix Contact Center (Support)
- Miralix Contact Center integration for Zendesk can be used by companies, who combine the use of Zendesk with receiving and handling calls through Miralix’ ContactCenter solution. The integration works by setting up automatic processes in Miralix ContactCenter, which makes it faster to handle customer contact and give great service. When a ContactCenter agent or Switchboard operator is offered a call, Miralix ContactCenter integration for Zendesk can look up tickets connected to the caller’s phone number or create a new ticket with a caller’s phone number. You decide if the integration should do this automatically or if you prefer it to be a manual task – it depends on your configuration.
ticketflip.ai (Support, paid)
- ticketflip.ai is a Zendesk plugin that automates customer support operations by assigning support tickets to the person best equipped to deal with each issue. Using it gives you a performance preview based on historical data of resolved tickets and considering a threshold you adjust. Incoming support tickets are analysed in the near real-time. Using historical tickets, AI model calculates the probability of domain expertise for every support agent and new tickets get assigned to the best agent based on chosen configuration settings.
- Hightouch helps companies connect with their customers on Slack. Hightouch's bi-directional channel integration allows your customers to create support tickets from directly within Slack, and for your support agents' responses to feed back into Slack. Customers get to live in Slack and support gets to live in Zendesk! CSMs can also use the robust Hightouch webapp in order to manage their customers better and create support tickets on behalf of their customers. We help CSMs link Salesforce, Jira, Zendesk, and Slack in order to get a full view of their customers.
Redirection error for brand changes on a ticket
Broken images on Answer Bot emails
- [Query Management] In order to help you manage and find your queries, you can now favorite them! We have also introduced in the query list the number of dashboards in which a query is used, which gives you a good idea of what queries are actively used and the ones you could consider deleting. You can read more information here.
Guide + Gather
- Scheduled Unpublishing released
- The User Content Moderation app has been rebuilt and received a UI update. The functionality is generally the same, but offers a right-side “drawer” UI with better content preview and a bit more metadata about the content.
- Rolled out German tokenization for german searches on all accounts
- Added fuzzy search to unified search
- Fixed a bug in Scheduled Publishing that occurred when unrecognized time zone names from the browser would be matched against the backend.
- Fixed an accessibility issue where the paperclip icon in attachments was read out by screen readers even though it is decorative content.
- Fixed a bug where the sign in button did not appear for anonymous users on mobile screen sizes in Copenhagen theme v2. (Available through "Add new theme" and to new accounts, but not backfilled to existing Copenhagen theme users yet)
- Fixed a bug where the full name of signed in user still appeared on mobile screen sizes in Copenhagen theme v2. (Available through "Add new theme" and to new accounts, but not backfilled to existing Copenhagen theme users yet)
- The new Permissions feature performed overly aggressive validations on the object type name, causing requests to some endpoints to return "400 Bad Request" if the object type name was not in lowercase. These endpoints have been fixed.
No new updates from Chat, Message and Talk.
Please sign in to leave a comment.