Zendesk Web Widget
- Allow Ticket Forms to work as a string in zESetting
Guide + Gather
- Suspended users’ usernames and profiles are now being hidden in HC
App Marketplace Updates
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
(Theme) indicates the theme is available for Zendesk Guide
- Channels (Support)
- Channels is a customer service phone system that uses customer data to power up every conversation you have. With all crucial information right at the beginning of every call, you’ll be able to provide excellent customer service in a matter of seconds. Solve customer problems faster than ever before. Using a Click-to-Call widget and Customer Card that you can access through it, you’ll see all customer details at the beginning of every call. No more interview-like customer support calls. Get straight to the point and increase customer satisfaction.
Zendesk Answer Bot
- Granular Answer Bot ticket tags for business rule setups
- Rich HTML support for Answer Bot for Webform
- Extending 1-word search behaviour to all Answer Bot channels
You can learn more about the above features here
- [Ticket Creation] For situations that a chat transcript failed to create a Support ticket, you now have the option to manually add the transcript to the ticket from the History---Export Transcript tab when viewing a particular chat. This option will be visible to accounts with Support integrated over the course of the next 1-2 weeks via a gradual rollout.
- [Agent Workspace] Agents can no longer exceed their Chat limits if they clicked on 'Accept Chat' button really fast.
- [Agent Workspace] Fixed cases where attachment thumbnail was not rendering properly.
- [Agent Workspace] Fixed footer alignment when Stay on Ticket toggle in Active in a conversation.
- [Analytics] Improved rendering performance of the department filter dropdown for larger accounts with high number of departments
- Chat SDK v2:
- Android SDK 3.1.0 released with support for Text Wrapping for Quick Replies, which greatly improves the usability of that features. Added one new method to allow easier registration for push notifications. And fixed several bugs in order to improve the overall reliability of the product.
- iOS SDK 2.9.0 released with support for Text Wrapping for Quick Replies, which greatly improves the usability of that features. Fixed several bugs in order to improve the overall reliability of the product.
- No updates.
Zendesk Support, Zendesk Message, Zendesk Explore, Zendesk Talk, Zendesk Sunshine