(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
(Theme) indicates the theme is available for Zendesk Guide
(SunCo) indicates a new app is available for Sunshine Conversations
- Geckoboard for Sell (Sell)
- Geckoboard for Sell makes it easy to share live Zendesk metrics with your team, so they can see at a glance how they're performing against their goals in real-time, and be consistently awesome. In minutes, anyone can create easy-to-understand dashboards using real-time data from Zendesk Sell, that keep your team up to speed with what’s going on right now and give the rest of the company visibility into your hard work. Connect your Zendesk account, and in seconds you'll be visualizing metrics like value won, value lost, deals by stage and average deal size like a pro - no training or tutorials required.
- Giza (Theme)
- Giza features tab navigation bar allowing easy access to categories or sections on every page of the Help Center. It is a modern, responsive, and mobile-friendly Zendesk theme. The homepage boasts the flexibility to display custom blocks, full or half width hero unit, custom header, and footer. Multi-language and dynamic content are supported.
- Sinclair (Theme)
- Sinclair is an accessible Zendesk theme that features an FAQ section on the homepage to give quick answers to common questions right at the beginning of the help center experience.
- Taylor (Theme)
- Taylor is an accessible Zendesk theme that features an FAQ section on the homepage to give quick answers to common questions right at the beginning of the help center experience.
- Wavy (Theme)
- Wavy transforms your default Zendesk Help Center into a beautiful layout.
- Agent from Foqal (Support)
- Agent from Foqal helps you manage Slack conversations from Zendesk. Your customers are in Slack, but your team is in Zendesk. You know creating a Zendesk ticket for each Slack conversation is a non-starter, but dividing the work between the team, making sure nothing is missed, getting account history, reports, and data from the CRM is impossible in Slack. With Foqal's Zendesk/Slack integration, manage all of your Slack conversations from across all of your customer channels while getting all the powerful features of Zendesk - all through Foqal!
- Square by ChargeDesk (Support) (Chat) (Sell)
- Square by ChargeDesk lets you instantly view every customer's billing history next to support tickets, chat conversations, or next to your Zendesk Sell information and then performs key actions such as refunding orders and cancelling subscriptions. You can enable access for your entire company, or select individual support agents to manage customer data. ChargeDesk's powerful role system allows you limit specific actions (such as refunds) to individuals or groups of agents. Its detailed reporting system gives lets agents see a history of actions against a customer and lets you see the most common reasons for refunds and cancellations.
- MobileForce CPQ (Sell)
- MobileForce CPQ helps you transform cumbersome paper and spreadsheets quotes to a quick and easy online configure, price, and quote process. Start from a Zendesk Sell Deal, pick a contact, add products and services line items, discounts and generate slick proposals in minutes. Smart wizard instantly auto-populates quotes based on customer or project similarity including discounts and promotions.
Chat & Messaging
- Messaging is the new default experience for trial accounts. Learn more
Guide & Gather
- Introduced API rate limit for Offset-based Pagination in article attachment API. More details here
Web Widget (Classic & Messaging)
- [Messaging] On Suite and Team plans for trialers, don't display the Manage Schedules link in responses tab anymore
- [Messaging] Update messaging onboarding tooltip copy
- [Messaging' Fix previewer spacing within conversation thread
- [Messaging] 'Test it now' link does not bring existing window into focus in all cases
- Updates to Ticket forms are now available in the Audit log.
- We have released support for the SunCo SDK to be distributed through Swift Package Manager. This means that you can use Xcode’s built-in package manager to integrate the SunCo SDK
- Important hotfix release for customer to improve Gradle 7 support for the Chat SDK v2 for Android. More details in the release notes.
No Updates to:
- Sunshine Core
- Zendesk Native SDK (Unity)