- Approve (Support)
- Approve provides flexible approval workflows that are simple to set up. Approvals can be initiated by agents or automatically via triggers. Approvers can be anyone and do not need to be agents in Zendesk Support. Approval emails and the approval portal can be custom branded. Flexible approval types like multi-step approvals with escalation paths or reminders after set times. Visual timelines allow you to see exactly where an approvals is up to (and who is holding it up). Simple line manager approval workflows and escalations based on approvers in ticket fields, organization fields or user fields can be created. You can even set approval thresholds to define the minimum number of approvers required until an approval is granted
- PartnerStack (Sell)
- PartnerStack is the only partnerships platform built for SaaS, designed to deliver predictable revenue and accelerate growth for software businesses and their partners. PartnerStack helps you recruit and empower every type of partner, including affiliate partners, referral partners, and reseller partners. Every partner on PartnerStack gets access to their own dedicated dashboard that makes it easy to measure their performance, access resources, withdraw payments, and discover new programs to join — like yours.
Pipedrive is a powerful sales CRM and pipeline management software. Zendesk offers a ticketing system designed to help companies track, prioritize and solve customer support interactions. Integrating between the two helps sales and support reps see the bigger picture and improve their customer communication. Using the Pipedrive integration, reps can access Pipedrive customers’ information from Zendesk and vice versa, thereby eliminating the need to switch between apps and promoting both a speedy resolution and a better sales workflow.
- Oyster (Theme)
- Oyster is a mobile-friendly Zendesk theme with a non-standard layout. It lets you organize help center elements as you wish and keep navigation super easy.
Chat & Messaging
- Customers using public APIs can now get the Web Path field for offline chats
- [Ticket Integration]We are now creating tickets for messaging customers in case an invalid email is provided by the end user
- Fixed groups end point latency issue, that was leading to incoming chats without any departments [Staged Rollout - 5%]
- [Chat Dashboard] Fixed the issue of Chat Tickets not opening from the Visitors list without a page refresh.
- [Messaging] Circle shaped launcher within the messaging Web Widget
- [Messaging] Drag & drop support for file & image uploads within the messaging Web Widget
- [Messaging] Messaging widget doesn't scroll to the bottom correctly
No Updates to:
- Admin Center
- Answer Bot
- Guide & Gather
- Sunshine Core
- Zendesk Native SDK (Unity)
- Zendesk Mobile