Chat & Messaging
[Dashboard] Add new 'Download debug report' option in avatar dropdown to assist with troubleshooting when contacting Zendesk Support
- [Dashboard] Fix agent unable to continue chat after visitor disconnected
- [Messaging] Improved visitor authentication when agent initiates conversation with visitor
- [Focus Mode] Improved reliability when conversation ticket is not available and removed race condition
- [Routing] Clear agent work items when agent specifically clicks on the logout button. This can be used in situations where an agent may be in a bad state and not receiving chat work items.
- Android SunCo SDK Version 9.0.2
- Fixed an issue whereby Agent Workspace messages would not trigger a push notification
- Android Support App Version 2.19.2
- Bug fixes and enhancements
- Support for emergency calling and Enhanced 911 (E911) in certain countries
- You can now make emergency calls in Zendesk Talk with phone numbers from these countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Ireland, France, Germany, and Austria.
- You can now associate an emergency address with a phone number in Zendesk Talk for Enhanced 911 (US and Canada only).
For more information, please refer to our emergency calling documentation here.
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
(Theme) indicates the theme is available for Zendesk Guide
(SunCo) indicates a new app is available for Sunshine Conversations
- Savio (Support)
- Savio helps you centralizer and organize product feedback from all of your different feedback sources so you can confidently prioritize what to build next. With the app you can submit customer feedback to Savio without leaving Zendesk, link feedback to the original Zendesk ticket and requesting user, group related feedback in Savio into feature requests to discover patterns, and more.
- Threat Sight (Support)
- Threat Sight integrates open source threat intelligence into your Zendesk tickets view. It pulls down threat indicators from a number of open source threat intelligence sources (binarydefense.com and emergingthreats.net), and matches based on email address and IP address. If a threat is found, it tells you which threat list is triggered, and why the threat was detected.
- Restrict CC (Support)
- Restrict CC protects your customers' confidential data from breaches via incorrect CC. The app restricts who can add CC or followers. Allow adding CC only to those who really need it. Set the level of control suitable for your workflow. The app restricts adding a disallowed person or just warns the agent.
- SIGNL4 (Support)
- SIGNL4 re-invents critical alerting, incident response and service dispatching for operating critical infrastructure. It addresses the needs of people working in areas where swift response matters. SIGNL4 is designed to automate and optimize incident response and management processes and has strong emphasis on mobility. Integrate Zendesk Support with SGNL4 to give your SIGNL4 team will receive alerts whenever a new ticket is created in Zendesk.
- Zisson Interact (Support)
- Zission Interact is CTI, IVR, ACD, Telephony, Softphone, Chat, all wrapped up into one Contact Center tool. Zisson integrated with Zendesk Support helps your agents deliver a more efficient and optimized experience for your customers by providing you with a built in softphone, Click-to-Call/Dial-to-call features, agent status controls, intelligent routing, and everything else you need to run a contact center.
No Updates to:
- Admin Center
- Answer Bot
- Guide & Gather
- Sunshine Core
- Web Widget
- Zendesk Native SDK (Unity)