Zendesk Sell iOS App 5.9
- Ukrainian language support
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Zendesk Support Android App 2.23.0
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
iOS Sunshine Conversations SDK Version 11.0.0
Improved APIs related to setting up a conversation delegate. The delegate should now be set by using the
setConversationDelegatemethod on the
Smoochclass. It is no longer possible to set a delegate by directly modifying a
- Migrated to updated API documentation tooling.
Fixed an issue that caused the
unreadCountDidChangedelegate method to not be called in a multi-conversation setting.
Fixed an issue that caused a "Done" button to incorrectly display in the navigation bar on smaller devices.
Fixed an observer-related crash that could occur infrequently when switching between conversations on slow connections.
Android Sunshine Conversations SDK Version 9.0.4
- Fixed Javadocs gradle plugin not generating the docs.
- Fixed issue where removing the start of conversation and welcome string would result in a whitespace on conversation screen.
- Fixed issue with Java util threading concurrency exception.
- Bumped dependencies to resolve security issues.
- Fixed index out of bounds exception in conversations list.
- Fixed NPE for google maps API key.
- Fixed an issue with the greetings message where it wasn’t correctly translated when auto-translation is enabled
- Fixed an issue with ‘Updated’ timestamp not correctly updating when the bot is published
Web Widget (Classic & Messaging)
- [Messaging] Support custom launchers within the messaging experience
- [Messaging] Unread messages API to execute a callback when the number of unread messages changes
- Inbound comments from end users will not render curly braces to prevent dynamic content from expanding in contexts where it shouldn't.
Zendesk Chat & Messaging
- [New] New & existing Chat accounts located in the pods can now use the conversations APIs for bot integrations.
- Jet e-Commerce by InFocusCX (Support) (paid)
- Jet e-Commerce by InFocusCX gathers all customer and order data from Jet e-Commerce on a Zendesk ticket, enabling your agents to access the most important information while working on a ticket. Resolve customer issues quickly with access to relevant Jet order data, such as order status, delivery status, delivery data, payment data, purchased items, and more.
- Screenshot Automation (Support)
- Screenshot Automation helps you automate and scale screenshot management. KB Automate is a no-code solution that tracks your help center articles, compares help center screenshots against your app, and notifies you when screenshots are out of date. There's even an option to automagically update articles with the new screenshot.
- DronaHQ (Support)
- DronaHQ is a low code platform to build internal tools and custom apps for web and mobile. Built by developers for developers, DronaHQ is a powerful tool that provides the speed and flexibility to support a wide range of applications. The ready DronaHQ <> Zendesk integration allows you to create internal tool use cases that may require you to get tickets, get user profiles, create new tickers, find tickers, add custom comments to tickets, and get groups from Zendesk.
- Frill.co (Support)
- Frill.co is a better way to collect customer feedback. Capture, organize, and announce product feedback in one place. As a customer support rep you can now search through feedback in Frill.co and add ideas on behalf of the person you are talking to. No need to leave Zendesk.
- commercetools by agnoStack (Support)
- commercetools by agnoStack makes it possible to view and manage Order data from your commercetools Store. Allow agents to instantly view historical customer orders as soon as they open a ticket. Get basic order details (as well as order line items, real-time shipping updates, and payment transactions). Your agents can perform incredibly fast, real-time searching/sorting/filtering to rapidly locate the specific order a Customer needs support with and lots more.
No updates this week
- Guide & Gather
- Sunshine Conversations