See last month's What's New for an overview of what was new in August.
Guide & Gather
- Request an article from Knowledge in the Agent Workspace. Learn more: Announcing Request an Article in Knowledge
- Implemented Knowledge events for article linking, creation, and flagging in Agent Workspace ticket events log. This functionality has its limitation and for now it is not available for chat & messaging channels.
- Fixed a bug where the article
edited_atattribute (in the REST API and Templating API) was being updated even if only article labels or settings had changed.
Zendesk Chat & Messaging
- [Chat Dashboard - Agent Analytics] Increase timeout value for larger accounts with large amounts of agents/chats to load correctly
- [Groups/Department Migration] Fix broken link in email sent for migration
- Toolbox (Support, paid)
- Toolbox lets you configure all sorts of notifications that can be combined with triggers and automations. The notification appears in the top-right corner of Zendesk and looks just like the native Zendesk notification. Use Toolbox to automatically open a ticket, user, organization, view, or app. This can be used with triggers and automations. A webhook is needed for Toolbox to function in triggers and automations, or you can integrate your third-party application with the Toolbox API’s.
- Stylo Sentiment Scores (Support)
- Stylo Sentiment Scores reads and understands every customer interaction, giving you a full breakdown of customer sentiment and intention. Frustrated customers with urgent requests can now be intelligently triaged and escalated to appropriate team members without human interaction.
- Tencent Cloud IM (Support)
- Tencent Cloud IM provides globally interconnected chat APIs, multi-platform SDKs, and UIKit components to help you quickly bring messaging capabilities such as one-to-one chat, group chat, chat rooms, and system notifications to your applications and websites. With Tencent Cloud IM for Zendesk, ticket assignees are able to communicate with clients outside Zendesk by using Tencent Cloud IM services.
- ipnordic af Proventic (Support, paid)
- ipnordic af Proventic saves valuable time by having a quick and clear overview of every incoming and outgoing call. The top bar app will automatically open incoming and outgoing calls, showing the caller name, organization and phone number of existing users in your Zendesk Support - as well as their tickets. Click on a ticket to add an internal note with call details, including customer phone number, time of the call, employee local number, and a "ipnordic"-tag. Or create a new ticket and profile for new customers with a single click!
- Due Date Alert (Support)
- Due Date Alert calculates the number of business days up to the due date in the custom field upon opening the ticket, and shows an alert if calculated days are less than or equal to entered number in the setting. By default, calculation is based off a regular calendar with weekends and holidays. Custom schedules can be used by entering Schedule ID in the setting.
No updates this week
- Answer Bot
- Mobile SDKs
- Admin Center
- Sunshine Conversations
- Web Widget (Classic and Messaging)