See last month's What's New for an overview of what was new in September.
- Added ability to add tags to the Transfer to agent step to enable conversation routing. For more information, visit this article.
- [Flow Builder] Fixed an issue with configuring tags from a copied Transfer to agent step
- Hark (Support)
- Hark prompts your customers to get in touch using asynchronous video so they can show you what they need help with from their point of view. Once a video is created, a ticket is generated that includes contact details, sentiment, and preferred contact method. The ticket is submitted to your Zendesk account using the API.
- Rootly (Support)
- Rootly is a Slack-native incident management app and platform that automates tedious manual work during incidents. The Zendesk integration allows you to create a Zendesk ticket right inside your Rootly Slack incident channel. Sync incident-related action items with Zendesk tickets and file tickets into Zendesk from your action items smoothly.
- Sweito (Support)
- Sweito lets you manage your various marketplaces (eBay, Catch.com.au, and others) tickets from your favorite help desk (Zendesk), and also allows you take action from your Zendesk account. It does this by synchronizing the messages from your store with your Zendesk account, allowing your replies to be sent back to your store automatically. Sweito also let you take different types of actions from your Zendesk account without having to log back in your different stores to do so. Some of the actions that can be taken includes uploading of proof of shipping, updating refund decision, and more depending on the store the ticket is received from.
- SanctionsCheck (Support)
- SanctionsCheck helps you easily establish customers’ identity inside Zendesk quickly. Check if the customer meets anti-money laundering (AML) compliance requirements, perform an advanced search in OFAC and OFSI sanction lists, and protect your company against fraud, corruption, terrorist financing, or money laundering.
- Corbett (Guide theme)
- Corbett is a fully responsive multipurpose Zendesk help center theme. The theme is a perfect balance between style and performance. All the elements of the help center are arranged in a way that keeps navigation super easy. The theme comes with an attractive black background at the back of a floating search box at the center of it all. It has a stunning full-screen layout with beautiful blocks and interactive design elements, which generate an airy and elegant feeling to the help center.
- Zoom Contact Center (Support)
- Zoom Contact Center is an AI-powered, omnichannel contact center platform that helps businesses provide prompt, accurate, and personalized responses to their customers over a variety of channels. The solution’s intelligent routing and virtual agents reduce call load, improve agent productivity, and guide your customers to faster resolution 24/7. By integrating Zoom Contact Center with Zendesk, agents have access to contact center functionality within the Zendesk application, providing them with an efficient and unified experience in a single place without switching between the two applications.
No updates this week
- Guide & Gather
- Zendesk Chat & Messaging
- Mobile SDKs
- Admin Center
- Sunshine Conversations
- Web Widget (Classic and Messaging)