See last month's What's New for an overview of what was new in January.
This week's release notes include:
- Guide & Gather
- Zendesk Chat & Messaging
- Mobile SDKs
- App Marketplace
- Products with no updates this week
Guide & Gather
- Added support for telephone and SMS links in guide articles.
Zendesk Chat & Messaging
- The Explore Messaging dataset will include tickets that do not have an agent response. This may result in a spike in metrics for the volume of messaging tickets created, and First Reply Time > No replies bracket displayed on the messaging dashboard/dataset. The change will be rolled out next week.
- Added the ability for customers to click on hyperlinks in the new experience.
- Added the ability for users to copy text in the new experience.
- Fixed an issue where the email field was not visible during sign-in on some devices.
- Fixed mentions for email channels.
- Fixed an issue where some users could not see the ON HOLD status.
- Fixed a UI issue with push notification schedule settings.
- Fixed a bug where some customers couldn't access particular tickets.
- Fixed an issue where customers could not change a ticket status.
- Fixed issues with receiving incoming calls following an account move.
- Loopy (Support)
- Loopy is the first agent experience platform focused on measuring agent effort and collecting internal feedback to identify where the areas of improvement are (processes, tools, tasks, etc.) in an organization. With Loopy you can increase agent productivity and efficiency, helping reduce turnover rates, and improving the overall customer experience. Loopy can be easily integrated with Zendesk, Salesforce, Intercom, Kustomer, and JIRA. Easily capture the ticket ID and connect it to the case management tool via API, in order to relate the ticket with the agent effort score and feedback provided by the agent.
- Custom Objects CSV Importer (Support)
- Custom Objects CSV Importer enables you to import your Custom Objects via a CSV file to save time. Keep your data in one place and kickstart managing your assets directly in Zendesk. Upload your CSV and press a button to import all of your data into Custom Objects.
- Sweephy (Support)
- Sweephy is a data cleaning, preparing, and automated machine learning tool for everyone. Use Sweephy to help normalize your data through advanced algorithms and cutting-edge technology to quickly and accurately clean and organize data, allowing companies to focus on more critical tasks and make better data-driven decisions.
- Fav! Bookmarks Tickets (Support)
- Fav! Bookmarks Tickets is a bookmark application that is useful for improving the efficiency and productivity of your support team. Add and remove Zendesk support tickets to bookmarks. Access and open your bookmarked tickets from anywhere on Zendesk. Keyword search helps find bookmark tickets. View the status of bookmark tickets.
Products with no updates this week
- Admin Center
- Answer Bot
- Sunshine Conversations
- Web Widget (Classic & Messaging)