See our What's New for an overview of what was released in the last month.
This week's release notes include:
- Admin Center
- Guide & Gather
- App Marketplace
- Mobile SDKs
- Web Widget (Classic & Messaging)
- Products with no updates this week
- Zendesk admins can now generate a CSV file to export their team members’ data on the Team members page. For more information about this feature see Announcing: the ability to export team-member data.
Guide & Gather
- Reporting on articles created from a blank template from Knowledge in the Agent Workspace.
- Improved the copy-and-paste experience in the article editor. Fixed so more formatting options are preserved while copying content from Google Docs.
- Report-level filters update. Filters added in the Filters panel of a report are overwritten by dashboard-level filters. However, filters that are set in the Rows or Columns panels were previously not overwritten at the dashboard level. We're aligning this behavior to ensure that any filters set inside a report are overwritten by the dashboard-level filters. This update is gradually rolling out between March 20 - 29, 2023.
- Event Manager Pro
Event Manager Pro is designed with a user-friendly UI that seamlessly integrates with your Zendesk workspace, making it easier than ever to log events to customer profiles or timelines via the sidebar app in the Agent Workspace. With easily definable templates, you can ensure events contain the right information and data. You can use the Events API to store and access user event data generated in one or more systems or applications used by your organization. For example, you can track user events that occur in your company's business-to-consumer (B2C) application, as well as in third-party apps your company uses for customer billing. Event Manager Pro is an app available for purchase to use with Support.
- Nightfall Cloud-Native DLP
Nightfall Cloud-Native DLP is a data security and compliance platform that helps find and protect your most sensitive data (PII, PHI, Secrets, Keys, etc.) and build customer trust. Use Nightfall Cloud-Native DLP to stay continuously compliant with leading standards such as HIPAA, SOC 2, ISO 27001, and many more. The app is easy to use and the most accurate data leak prevention (DLP) platform for SaaS and cloud apps, powered by machine learning. The app integrates in minutes with all your cloud apps, including Zendesk, to instantly protect your data and prevent breaches. Use Nightfall Cloud-Native DLP with Support to save time with real-time alerts, automated remediation actions, and pre-built detection templates, to ensure you spend less time managing security alerts.
Support Android 2.32.0
- Fixed an issue with Macro text line spacing in the new ticket details UI.
- Fixed a bug with the take ticket button incorrectly assigning the group.
- Fixed an issue with the question ticket type being listed twice.
- Added an additional confirmation dialog when assigning a Messaging ticket that was already assigned to another agent.
Web Widget (Classic & Messaging)
- Messaging - The Zendesk logo now appears in the messaging end-user experience.
- Messaging - Applied the base font size overrides to the Web Widget launcher.
Products with no updates this week
- Zendesk Answer Bot
- Zendesk Chat & Messaging
- Sunshine Conversations