See our What's New for an overview of what was released in the last month.
This week's release notes include:
- The new Custom Objects EAP sign-up form is now live. The new custom objects come with a low/no code experience of setting up objects and relationships, a native user interface within the new agent experience, and powerful integrations with triggers and other support capabilities. Click here to learn more.
- Views introduced a new pagination experience and changes to the user profile page.
- Supervisor (Support) (paid)
- Supervisor is a powerful app for Zendesk that streamlines the process of managing support groups. With Supervisor, administrators can easily add or remove multiple agents from various support groups, making it easy to organize and assign agents to different groups. One of the key benefits of Supervisor is its ability to help administrators quickly and easily reassign agents from one group to another. This feature is especially useful when dealing with a large volume of customer inquiries, as it allows administrators to quickly move agents to the areas where they are most needed, ensuring that inquiries are handled promptly and efficiently.
- Chat Inc Proactive (Support)
- Chat Inc Proactive is a Messaging add-on for Zendesk Agent Workspace that makes it super easy for you and your team to send proactive WhatsApp templates directly from the agent workspace! Initiate WhatsApp conversations by sending Template messages and automatically create tickets when users reply. Easily send WhatsApp templates to re-open the 24-hour conversation window without leaving the agent workspace.
- Sign Solver (Support) (paid)
- Sign Solver is an app that allows Admin to configure a custom signature through an accessible user interface. Besides setting up a personal signature, Sign Solver has a Brand feature, making the deployment to all Agents an easy task.
- Nautilus Talk (Support)
- Nautilus Talk is a powerful phone integration that adds the calling part to the customer journey. Place and receive calls using Nautilus’ feature-rich contact center solution while you manage tickets on the same page. View call details and playback recordings on the ticket while keeping team members in the loop without losing context. Choose to work on open tickets or trigger a new ticket when a call comes in. After the call ends, the interaction history automatically updates.
- Try advanced features on Explore Lite
Explore Lite accounts that are eligible for trialing Zendesk Suite can easily initiate a 30-day trial of Explore Professional or Enterprise functionality right from Explore. For more information, see this demo.
- Lookup relationship fields available in Explore
Lookup relationship fields are now available in Explore for datasets that support custom fields. These types of custom fields are available in the following folders of the dataset: Ticket custom fields, Requester/User organization custom fields, and Requester/user custom fields. For more information, see Using relationship lookup fields and Finding custom fields in Explore.
Products with no updates this week
- Admin Center
- Zendesk Chat & Messaging
- Zendesk Answer Bot
- Guide and Gather
- Mobile SDKs
- Sunshine Conversations
- Web Widget (Classic & Messaging)