See our What's New for an overview of what was released in the last month.
This week's release notes include:
- Netomi Virtual Agent for Messaging (Messaging)
Netomi Virtual Agent for Messaging automates customer support empowering consumers to self-serve and communicate with brands on all channels. Netomi's AI-powered conversational platform automatically resolves 80% of routine customer support inquiries, decreases support costs by 50%, and increases CSAT by 25%. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email, social, and voice and understands 100+ languages.
- Word WandAI (Support)
Word WandAI harnesses the power of ChatGPT, along with Word WandAI’s proprietary analysis model, to produce responses that improve the quality of customer support ticket replies and dramatically reduce the time spent on tickets. Word WandAI’s analysis model examines the customer's unique circumstances and the agent’s response; it then crafts a perfect response that is personalized to the customer. Additionally, agents can incorporate factors such as customer sentiment and response tone to further refine the AI's analysis. This can help increase productivity and reduce agent response time, ultimately improving the customer experience and boosting the support team's efficiency.
- Unthread (Support)
Unthread allows you to create Zendesk tickets from Slack conversations, enabling you to track and manage issues and questions your customers report in your Slack Connect channels. Create Zendesk tickets from Slack conversations, post replies from Zendesk back to the thread in Slack, support employees submitting internal requests over Slack, and take advantage of AI-based features such as ticket title generation and auto-summarization.
- Be My Eyes (Support)
Be My Eyes is a free iOS and Android app made up of a global community that connects 500,000+ blind or low-vision with 6.5M sighted volunteers and company agents through a live video call. Be My Eyes is a one-way video, two-way audio support channel that allows your agents to see through the rear-facing camera of a customer’s mobile device to help them resolve visually challenging issues in a remote support environment.
- Announcing the configurable essentials card – admins can configure the essentials card by adding, deleting, and reordering standard and custom user fields
- Announcing a redesigned SLA admin page, making it easier to view SLA targets and understand the differences between the three different categories.
- Announcing visibility of all macros to admins - rollout has resumed with a bug fix.
- Fixed a bug where the calls in progress would not be visible when drilling down on an agent in the omnichannel dashboard.
- [Conversational Bots] Added Slack Direct Message channel support. For more information, see this article
- [Conversational Bots] Added Sunshine Conversation metadata as variables to the Make an API call step. This includes conversation ID, user ID, and app ID.
Products with no updates this week
- Admin Center
- Guide & Gather
- Zendesk Chat & Messaging
- Mobile SDKs
- Sunshine Conversations
- Web Widget (Classic & Messaging)