See our What's New for an overview of what was released in the last month.
This week's release notes include:
- Capacity (Support)
Capacity is an AI-powered platform that includes things like Knowledge Base, Cloud Drive, Workflows, Automations, Intelligent Document Processing, Guided Conversations, CapacityDB, and more. Capacity customers that leverage Zendesk Support as their help desk can extend their support functions with all of the offerings of Capacity.
- Shopify Event Sync by Knots (Support)
Shopify Event Sync by Knots allows support agents to seamlessly retrieve and interact with Shopify data directly within Zendesk tickets. Say goodbye to switching between platforms and provide exceptional support with real-time access to your Shopify data. Enjoy real-time synchronization between Shopify and Zendesk. Ensure the latest information is always available to your support agents, such as order status or customer data, which are automatically reflected within Zendesk.
- HelpCenter.io (Support)
HelpCenter.io allows you to create a great-looking and fully customizable external or internal knowledge base. With this app, you can access all the information from your HelpCenter.io knowledge base while solving customer support tickets in Zendesk. Easily insert links and content right into the ticket reply editor. Get smart suggestions for relevant articles from your HelpCenter.io knowledge base.
- Problem Viewer Pro (Support) (paid)
Problem Viewer Pro shows an overview of all active problems and the linked incident tickets.
- Comma (Support)
Comma is a communication app developed with the intent of simplifying messaging and campaign management inside Zendesk. It offers a user-friendly platform designed to streamline communication processes and enhance customer and employee engagement. Integrate WhatsApp and SMS messaging all through your Zendesk and execute your CX strategies with ease, providing seamless communication and personalized interactions.
- [Conversation bot] Clarification is now available to all customers using bots. It allows admins to configure a response that requests more clarification from end users. This is triggered during a conversation if the bot does not understand the end user’s comment.
- [Conversation bot] Disambiguation is now available to all customers with pre-trained intents active on their accounts. This allows admins to configure a message for when an end user’s comment matches multiple intents. The bot can then offer up to three intents for the customer to choose from, to help accurately interpret the comment.
For more information on both features, see updating the standard response article.
- Add four new client-side APIs to allow developers to set conversation fields and tags (conversation metadata) directly in the Zendesk SDK for iOS.
Products with no updates this week
- Admin Center
- Guide & Gather
- Zendesk Chat & Messaging
- Sunshine Conversations
- Web Widget (Classic & Messaging)