Happy Monday Zendesk Community!
If you’ve been on our website or the Help Center at all today, you may have noticed some BIG changes to the way our Zendesk products are priced and bundled. We’ve combined all of our current channels, workflows, and add-ons into one comprehensive solution: The Zendesk Suite.
Previously, we offered a Suite package with two plan levels (Professional and Enterprise) which only included Support, Guide, Chat, Talk, and social messaging channels. The new Zendesk Suite is now available in five different bundled plans to accommodate any stage of growth, and sets users up with a complete customer service solution that’s easy to use and scales effectively.
Zendesk is making these changes with the goal of making it easier for customers to deliver the best customer experiences from day one, without needing to shop around different products, plan types, and add-ons a la carte. This should make it simpler and more straightforward for new customers to purchase the right plan for their needs.
All new pricing & plan information can be found here: new Zendesk Suite plans
When will this be available?
- The new plans & pricing are available today to new customers
- Existing customers will not be forced to change
- Deals that are in the works can continue to use their current pricing
- The option for current customers to migrate to the new plans will be rolled out in stages
For more information, see FAQs for Zendesk Suite plans introduced February 1, 2021
But wait, there’s more!!
We introduced the Zendesk messaging beta for web and mobile messaging in Oct 2020, and today we are really excited to announce the general availability. With this GA, any new or existing Zendesk customer will be able to opt-in into messaging and provide a rich, conversational web or mobile messaging experience to their customers right out-of-the-box.
This GA release for web and mobile messaging, will provide businesses with many benefits, including:
- Providing support wherever customers are
- Increasing team productivity and efficiency
- Offering faster & more personalized interactions
- The flexibility to customize our messaging solution to fit the needs of the business
Check out the Introducing Zendesk Messaging announcement for more information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.