I would like to see some improvements to the Suspended Tickets view. One of our instances has multiple teams that aren't truly related to each other, but we have to work with each team individually to have them manage their suspended tickets to recover false positives and to clear out spam.
- Allow the ability to see/filter the Received at address. When multiple teams need to manage suspended tickets, they have to open each suspended ticket to understand if it is theirs or not. Because the received at address is hidden, they may be looking at tickets meant for other teams, or that they've already reviewed.
- Provide logs/data on which tickets were recovered or deleted. Suspended tickets are still volume that comes into our teams. I would love to see more data on who is recovering or deleting these. Even if I could see the received at email, the cause, and the status (recovered, deleted, auto-deleted after 30 days) it would give me a ton of information to help me understand if there are issues with my email address or improvements I can make for my customer base.
- Allow for triggers to be applied to suspended tickets. I think this should be separate than standard rules, but allow me to augment suspended tickets with rules that help auto-recover or auto-delete tickets based on criteria I set. A good example of this is the Shredder app on the Marketplace. (which is a great solution for those that are allowed to install Marketplace apps in their instance).
These features would help me do and understand a few things:
- For instances with multiple unrelated teams, they could manage their own suspended tickets without impacting other teams resulting in faster customer responses for false positives.
- We could automate the processing of known suspension issues that we commonly see.
- We can understand if there are opportunities for improvement. Suspended tickets can have high volumes for us, but once we recover or delete a ticket, we lose the ability to really learn from that. Data to help us research and improve what we have setup and integrated with Zendesk would be much easier.
Please sign in to leave a comment.