Ticket delivery for Guided mode in Agent Workspace
As a Guided-mode-agent waiting for new conversations to pop-up on my Agent Workspace, I would like the ability to go to a view and open multiple reopened/reassigned conversation tickets.
Currently, agents have three direct ways to find tickets under Agent Workspace (“AW”):
- The Conversations CTA/button (“CTA”) on the top-right corner
- Your Assigned Tickets default/system view ("YAT"), above custom views
- Their group's custom views ('Playlists')
When there are no conversations waiting to be attended (New tickets) on the CTA, we want our agents to focus on the Views we have set up for them, and that show tickets whose status is Open, and assigned to either current user or none.
If the agent focuses on Your Assigned Tickets, they'll be attending tickets sorted by last update desc. (which I may not want), and including those in Pending status (which shouldn't be there, as I have automations to solve/reopen those if necessary). Lastly, this view will never show the agent Open tickets assigned to the group, and because we can't edit Your Assigned Tickets, we must find another solution.
The Messaging updates CTA is also not a good method to handle tickets, as it only shows updates, it doesn't show reopened/reassigned to the group.
Consequently, we need to create a view that shows all Open tickets assigned to the Group or current user. This view is playable, however, which means my agents can only open tickets one-at-a-time.
- I attend a conversation ticket and update it as Pending, because the user wasn't responding
- Another Group reassigns three more conversation tickets to my group
- The first user replies to the message, reopening the ticket
- There's nothing for me to attend in the Conversations call-to-action, so I'll check my reopened and reassigned tickets
- I click the playable view, opening and resuming the first conversation
- There still aren't any new conversations waiting, so I want to go back to the view and click it again, to 'play' more conversations but I can't: it's a 'playable' view, and I must omit/close the current ticket tab
This affects productivity (namely handle/reply times) because agents can only resume their reopened/reassigned conversations one by one, or via Your assigned tickets. The former affects reply times; the latter isn't ideal because we can't configure the order in which it delivers tickets, while also allowing 'cherry-picking'.
The ideal solution will allow us to configure an environment where we prevent 'cherry-picking', while allowing agents to handle multiple reopened/reassigned conversation tickets as well.
A potential workaround would be the ability to edit Your assigned tickets.
Another solution would be the ability to configure what is delivered via the Conversations/"Accept" CTA. That is, to include currently Open tickets assigned to Group, and any Open tickets assigned to current user, for example.
Totally agree. I feel Guided Mode is not ready for prime time because of how restricting it is.
- No way to report on skipped tickets or at least tag them so managers/admins have an easy way to show which tickets were skipped or which agents are skipping the most.
- Not every view should have Guided Mode enabled. For example, if an agent has tickets On-hold and they hear back from an engineer with a workaround, an agent has to click "Play" on a view and keep skipping until they find the on-hold ticket they are looking for. This is such a waste of time and suboptimal. Same for if an agent is looking for a specific Open ticket.
- The "Your assigned tickets" view isn't edited to include On-hold tickets or grouped in a certain way to make it easier to find the ticket they're looking for.
Please sign in to leave a comment.