I’ve started writing about Zendesk in a new newsletter Internal Note. The blog focused on the developer and Sunshine side of Zendesk and tries to turn Zendesk’s excellent documentation into real use cases.
Take a look at a few sample topics, and feel free to subscribe for free.
- Crisis Management via Zendesk
- Webhooks for User and Organisation events
- Update a requester name via webhooks and custom fields
- Build a Task Manager in Zendesk Support via Custom Statuses
- Better Pending Ticket flow with Custom Statuses
- Shortcomings of Zendesk Webhooks
- Flow Builder - Ask for details
- Custom Launcher for Zendesk Messaging and Unread Counts
Zendesk Messaging JWT Authentication
Please sign in to leave a comment.