If you like me, create Zendesk Applications using ZAF (Zendesk Applications Framework) for your Support environment, you can take a look at my boilerplate that I put together.
With this boilerplate you can use any front-end framework of your choice - React, Vue, Svelte - and it’s blazing fast. I included instructions in the GitHub repo but feel free to let me know here or in Guthub issues should you have any questions! Repository - https://github.com/OlegGulevskyy/zendesk-vite-boilerplate
To give a brief overview of the boilerplate:
- Use any framework you want (React, Vue, Svelte)
- Framework setup will not be any different to what you are used to see in your normal front end projects.
- Boilerplate handles a lot of things behind the scenes so you don't need to worry about how to set it up, with detailed instructions, how to create all the applications supported by Zendesk Support
- Real hot module replacement during local development, where you can make the changes and see the result instantly without refreshing the applications / page
- Is not based on old zat tool but new zcli, which is more easier to work with. Finally no Ruby installation and no more pain on M1 macs
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.