I need a means for finding end-user accounts with unverified emails on them. There are many ways this could be accomplished so I will only suggest a few, because, right now, any of these would be better than not having a way to do this, as is the case right now.
- Making it available as a view filter
- Making it available as an automation or trigger filter so it can be tagged or notified on
- Allowing "(unverified)" as a search term that works on the People page.
- Allowing the People list to be sortable or filtered by this characteristic
- Allowing for bulk export from the People page that includes this data
- Displaying this data on the Bulk Delete page and allowing it to be sorted on.