Hi Zendesk community! We’re doing research to understand how agents use ticket tabs to organize and understand their work. We’re focused on agent efficiency and understand from your feedback that there are things we can do to make tabs easier to manage and navigate.
Our questions for you
We have a few questions and would like to hear from you:
- How do you use tabs to organize and understand your work?
- Is there any information you’d like to see in the tab that isn’t currently there? How would you use it? Is any information not useful?
- What capabilities for organizing or managing tabs would help speed up your workflow? How would you use them?
Today, tabs are arranged from left to right in the order you open them. If you’ve enabled Agent Workspace, new Chat, Messaging, and Talk conversations open at the left, so they don’t get overlooked. If your tabs don’t fit within the window, a “More” option appears that lists the rest. Tabs can include:
- Icons to show the conversation type. For example, email, chat, phone, or message application.
- Requester name in the title
- First line of the last successful reply between the agent assigned to the ticket and the requester (for chat and messaging).
- Ticket ID number (except for chats, messaging, and phone calls).
(If you haven’t enabled Agent Workspace, tabs will contain the ticket title and Ticket ID).
How to help
Please let us know your thoughts in the comments below. This conversation will be ongoing through September, at which point we’ll close it and incorporate our findings here into the rest of our research. The plan is to incorporate improvements to tab functionality into our roadmap for early next year.
We are also interested in having a Zoom conversation to dig deeper with a few customers. If you’re interested in participating in our research that way, please please indicate that in your comment as well and we’ll follow up via email.
Publicação fechada para comentários.