Current;y, a Once a Side conversation is updated, it does not update the ticket’s status. We wish to have a visual notification within Zendesk UI that a side conversation was updated, without opening the ticket.
When an end-user replies to the side conversation, the only way to see the update is by opening the ticket and see a blue dot next to the side conversation button. However, if the ticket was already solved, we can easily miss this answer.
As a workaround, we created a trigger that notifies us for any side conversation reply to our email (no option to distinguish between my answer and the other person’s answer), but we wish to see this in Zendesk UI as well (Home page or a floating notification next to the Profile button)
Steps to reproduce:
- Open a side conversation by email and send it to a 3rd person.
- Set ticket as Pending or Solved.
- That person answers on the side conversation.
- The ticket status is not changed, and there is no indication on Zendesk UI that the Side Conversation has a new reply.
- only if you open the ticket, you see a blue dot indicating that the side conversation was updated.
Workaround: we added a trigger to send an email to Outlook if side conversation was updated (but we can’t get the content of this answer)
Por favor, entrar para comentar.