PLEASE VOTE IF YOU NEED FORMATTING IN DYNAMIC CONTENT SECTION
The rich text editor could be available in dynamic content section with the following features:
- Increase/decrease heading style
- Bulleted list
- Numbered list
- Decrease paragraph indentation
- Increase paragraph indentation
- Block quote
- Code block
- Code span
- Horizontal line
So, the language variants could be formatted with a rich text editor as it is available for macros.
It's understandable that dynamic content features and their placeholders can be used in various environments like in macros, guides, ticket forms, so that might cause an issue.
In this case, it might be smart to have different dynamic content options. For instance, there could be a couple of dynamic content text options:
- Plain text option (current option where no formatting possible)
Rich text option (formatting is possible, the rich text editor is available)
Why would we need different text option in dynamic content?
- Plain text option - could be used in the environments like guide or ticket forms (where the formatting is not needed or CSS can be applied via custom design option).
- Rich text option - could be used in the macro-environment (It also could be used for automatic initial response where the user could be redirected to guide)
Here is the visual idea of it:
In our personal case:
- Currently, we have around 15 brands in Zendesk, and each brand is going to be served with multiple languages so the formatting is really needed in dynamic content.
- It also would be great to use it in automatic initial response (currently set with triggers, since the formated text in triggers might wouldn't be possible too, then there might be a need to add something as initial response template where formated text could be sent to customers).
Especially painful is not to have bold, bullet, numbered and hyperlink options there and thus we cannot facilitate readability for our end-user. :/
* Automatic initial response stans for notify requester of received request.
Por favor, entrar para comentar.