Webhook Activity needs better filters to manage and troubleshoot
Hi Ben Wanless -
Have you seen this? Debugging a webhook
Thank you for pointing this out.
I did not see an option for "All failed" in the filter set. I made the assumption that the 'Failed' filter was only for a specific status code instead of any that were not successful.
Additionally, I was having trouble because the particular Invocation ID I was looking for was actually missing completely from the list of activities, and I was unsure why it was missing.
Hi Ben Wanless,
Thanks for the feedback, whilst you can set filter on the 'Failed' status to give you all failed invocations, I understand this can be confusing. We'll take this on board as we continue to iterate on the experience for monitoring and debugging webhooks.
Por favor, entrar para comentar.