Feature Request Summary:
- User Profile should be able to show org data not just user - Zendesks own 'User Data' support app allows this
- User Profile should be adjustable to show only relevant fields instead of waste space on fields not useful to every company - Zendesks own 'User Data' support app allows this (currently the new User Profile section is a step backwards from just using the User Data app, essentially useless - the User Profile section should just be replaced with a version of the User Data app with it's additional benefits)
- Clicking buttons in the User Profile section can close the sidebar, making the user information invisible and requiring agents to re-open the side bar to see this on their tickets. When we are trying to make relevant information as visible & front of mind to agents as possible, we don't want this closing itself
- Swapping between Internal and Public notes now takes 2 clicks instead of 1
- Swapping between Internal and Public notes now doesn't move text and attachments with it, wasting time copy/pasting messages and re-adding attachments, especially after something like drafting a response you are now ready to make, or saving a response you were in the middle of making as a draft internal note to pick up later
- Order of messages is now like a chat instead of an email chain, which is not intuitive when Zendesk is used primarily with emails - requires agents to have to scroll up to the top of the latest message to re-read or reference for information. The Guide interface for our customers ('end users') allows us to customise this behaviour and pick newest or oldest first, but our Agents in support are given less options even though it is used infinitely more regularly
- Creating a new ticket with the message box down the bottom leaves a giant white empty space in the middle, between the 'subject' and 'comment' text boxes that both require input, which feels like bad UI
- Zendesk tabs now are named after the requester instead of subject, which provides much less context, especially in a B2B environment where you are often dealing with the same clients on multiple issues. It is now much harder to find the right tab
- The 'Assign' button beside agents name in the ticket view is now below their name, creating extra white space & more scrolling required in an already cluttered area. This used to be next to the name which was a better use of space for a feature that we do not use
- The 'Assign' button also shows up against a 'Zendesk' user when using Answer Bot, which isn't a user you can actually assign to. Seems like an unintentional bug (Unless Zendesk is now offering to work on our tickets for us to make up for all these issues the Agent Workspace has caused)
- The 'Jump to latest message' button often covers text we are trying to read, and does not have an easy way to clear this or prevent it from coming up on tickets in future
- The content window in general seems smaller, likely because the text box takes up more space and moves with the window. This makes it more difficult to read customer emails especially if they are longer or about more complicated problems. This can be resized but it is unproductive for us to have to constantly resize this for something that did not used to be an issue when the text box was static at the top of the page
Business impact of limitation or missing feature:
Various, but most of these are simply a decrease in productivity for our team.
Other necessary information or resources:
A lot of these already have posts about them, all with upvotes, and some dating back to 2020/2021. This feedback request is just another drop in the ocean but I figure the more people pointing out specific issues with examples of why they are bad will increase the chances of Zendesk doing something, and I don't want to spam with a dozen feature requests.
Most of these issues simply need options given to Admins on how to manage these, such as a 'message order' option for the support interface, 'text box static or moving' option, or 'have tab names be ticket ID, subject, or requestor' option.
Not every Zendesk customer will be the same, and the changes may benefit some B2C clients who use a lot of chat support, but to try and fit all of your other customers into that same box with no options to make the interface work best for them seems completely out of touch.
Por favor, entrar para comentar.