How do I make a reopened ticket unassigned?
It is possible to un-assign reopened tickets after a ticket has been set to a solved status through the use of triggers. You can set up this workflow by creating a new trigger from the Triggers page.
To create the trigger
- Click the Admin icon () in the sidebar, go to Business Rules > Triggers, and click to add a new trigger.
- Under Meet all of the following conditions
- Ticket: Status > Changed from > Solved
- Ticket: Status > Is not > Closed
- Under Perform these actions
- Ticket: Assignee > (-)
For more information on configuring triggers, see Creating and managing triggers for ticket updates and notifications.