Business Verification for Phone Number Purchasing
- Business verification for Zendesk Talk enables businesses to independently provide the required information and supporting documents to purchase new phone numbers compliantly in over 40 countries around the world, without the need to contact the Zendesk customer support team. More information can be found here.
We have released a new version of the Zendesk SDK for Unity (Version 1.2.2)
- Resolved an issue where the SDK freezes when the user taps on the back button after creating a request.
- Updated warning messages for Android, when the user denies attachment permissions for the first time.
Android Version 2.13.0
Override default public/private notes setting.
Enable search capabilities on custom ticket and user fields.
Differentiate shared phone numbers from direct lines.
iOS Version 2.12.1
- Twitter character limit updated to 280.
- Override default public/private notes setting.
- Allow editing and viewing user profile fields.
- Allow editing and viewing custom user profile fields.
- Add user by phone number in requestor field.
Chat v2 SDK (iOS)
We have released a new version of the Zendesk SDK for iOS (Version 2.11.0)
- Note: There is a potential new issue in this release: Please refer to the known issues. This will be corrected in the next release.
Previously, when a Chat was in a disconnected state, a banner was displayed with the text "Connection Failed". This text has changed to now read "Disconnected".
Added a new API ChatProvider.setDepartment(_ name: String?, completion: ((Result<String?, DeliveryStatusError>) -> Void)?) to allow integrators to set a department.
Updated the observeChat<Data>(...) methods to allow integrators to pass a ObservableIdentifier argument. The new parameter has a default value of an internally generated UUID. The following methods have been updated:
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Disconnected’ banner was displayed after an offline form was completed.
Fixed an issue where the department associated with a visitor doesn’t match the department they selected in the pre-chat form.
Fixed an issue where the department associated with a visitor doesn’t match the department set on the configuration.
- Zowie (Support)(Chat)
- Zowie delivers powerful automation tools that allow you to streamline incoming traffic to your customer service reps. Simple, repetitive questions get answered quickly, allowing your staff to devote more time and attention to the issues that need it. Install Zowie as an add-on to your Zendesk Support and within 24 hours you can learn exactly how much of your customer service can be automated. Let Zowie analyze your historical data and learn exactly how much of your customer service traffic Zowie can automate starting now. Turn an analysis of your historical data into a roadmap for your new customer service automation with Zowie.
- Rebel (Theme)
- Rebel is a beautiful and highly customizable theme for Zendesk Guide. It is designed to serve as a solid foundation on which to build an amazing knowledge base for your customers.
- Zane (Theme)
- Zane is a beautiful and highly customizable theme for Zendesk Guide. It is designed to serve as a solid foundation on which to build an amazing knowledge base for your customers.
- Haptik (Chat)
- Haptik offers AI-powered 24/7 virtual assistants that provide quality support with faster resolution times. Deliver a unified customer experience from a single Zendesk Chat interface. Automate frontline support using multilingual AI-Chatbots. Focus live agents on high-value customer interactions, driving up CSAT & NPS. Automatically generate customer support tickets via Haptik’s seamless integration with Zendesk’s ticketing system.
- Macro Importer by LEAFWORKS (Support) (paid)
- Macro Importer by LEAFWORKS allows you to perform a bulk import or export of macros necessary for everyday work of your agents. Whether you just started using Zendesk as your main ticketing tool, or you need to transfer data from one Zendesk instance to another - Macro Importer app saves your agents hours of manual work.
- Zest (Support)
- Zest helps Customer Support teams leverage screen recording to provide an outstanding support experience. Increase customer satisfaction and make support ticket resolution faster and cheaper. Let your team request a screen recording from your customers - Instead of making users explain an issue via text or live call, give them the option to record it. Agents can send visual step-by-step instructions - easy and intuitive for customers to follow. Organise all your recording in a searchable library. Create once. Use infinite times.
- Help Center Export (Support)
- Help Center Export exports all your articles in your Knowledge Base and any meta-data, like title, section, link, labels, updated time. Export all references to internal and external pages, automatically detect and export broken links and images for each article, and more.
Get instant email notification when any new broken links or images are detected
- Acefone VoIP Telephony (Support)
- Acefone VoIP Telephony offers hosted PBX solutions for modern organisations looking to have better conversations, build stronger relationships and streamline their processes. With the combined power of Acefone and Zendesk, get enhanced agent productivity and improved ticketing. All from a single screen. Get instant pop-up alerts for incoming calls, enjoy auto-ticket generation for new leads; update it in real-time every call, easily create notes during live calls––keep them private or make them public and share with team members, and more.
- Atlanta (Theme)
- Atlanta is a responsive and mobile-friendly Zendesk theme that comes with a fully customizable homepage. Everything from the header, custom blocks, side navigation, table of contents, and footer is configurable - making it user friendly. You don’t need to know how to code to make your Help Center look awesome.
Zendesk Chat and Messaging
- Product update trigger handling for customers on Mixed rollout ( on Agent Workspace and CFC integration) that moves customers from CFC integrations to social messaging experience on agent workspace.
No Updates for
- Web Widget and Web SDK
- Guide and Gather
- Answer Bot