Zendesk Support is a web-based SaaS (software as a service) application that runs in a web browser.
Before you use Support, make sure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum hardware requirements for your operating system (Windows or macOS). See Microsoft or Apple's website for the requirements.
Zendesk Support is tested with the following web browsers running in Windows or macOS. Your browser must be a stable release version; not an alpha, beta, nightly, or development build. This applies to all browsers, regardless of operating system.
To use Insights/GoodData, you must have at least 1GB or more of RAM available and the ability to support all of the user interface browsers listed below. For a full list of GoodData requirements see, GoodData system requirements.
For the agent and administrator user interface:
- Google Chrome: latest two versions
- Mozilla Firefox: latest two versions
- Apple Safari: latest two versions
- Microsoft Edge: latest two versions
- Cookies must be enabled
- Local storage must be enabled
- TLS v1.2 or above
For the mobile apps:
- Zendesk Support for iPhone: iOS 11.0 and higher
- Zendesk Support for Android: Android 4.4 and higher
- Zendesk for iPad: iOS 8.0 and higher
For Web Widget end-user pages:
- Zendesk Talk has the same requirements as Zendesk Support. See Setting up your Zendesk browser or phone to take calls for details.
For Zendesk Chat
For Zendesk Explore
- Zendesk Explore has the same requirements as Zendesk Support. For more details, see Browsers supported by Explore.
For Zendesk Sell