Zendesk is a Web-based SaaS (software as a service) application that runs in a Web browser.
Make sure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum hardware requirements for your operating system (Windows or Mac OS X). See the Microsoft or Apple website for the requirements.
Zendesk supports the following web browsers running in Windows or Mac OS X. Your browser must be a stable release version, not an Alpha/Beta/Nightly/Development build. This applies to all browsers, regardless of operating system.
For the agent/administrator user interface:
- Google Chrome v. 30 and higher
- Mozilla Firefox v. 18 and higher
- Apple Safari v. 6.1 and higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v. 9 and higher
For the mobile apps:
- Apple iOS 6 and higher
- Google Android 2.3 and higher
- Windows Phone 8.0 and higher
Note: Viewing the agent interface through a mobile browser is not supported. Instead, you need to use one of our mobile apps.
For the end-user Web widget: