Zendesk is a Web-based SaaS (software as a service) application that runs in a Web browser.
Make sure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum hardware requirements for your operating system (Windows or Mac OS X). See the Microsoft or Apple website for the requirements.
Zendesk supports the following Web browsers running in Windows or Mac OS X. Your browser must be a stable release version, not an Alpha/Beta/Nightly/Development build. This applies to all browsers, regardless of operating system.
For the use of GoodData, you must have at least 1GB or more of RAM available and the ability to support all of the user interface browsers listed below. For a full list of GoodData requirements see, GoodData system requirements.
For the agent/administrator user interface:
- Google Chrome: latest two versions
- Mozilla Firefox: latest two versions
- Apple Safari: latest two versions
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: latest version only
- Cookies must be enabled
- localStorage must be enabled
- Security protocol newer than SSLv3 (GoodData only)
For the mobile apps:
- Apple iOS 6 and higher
- Google Android 2.3 and higher
- Windows Phone 8.0 and higher