The following is a quick list of issues we're aware of in the current multibrand offering.
Some of these are fixes that are underway, others will require significant effort before they can be brought to the product, but everything here is something you can consider "planned" in general. Specifics might be debatable.
Ticket forms - At present your ticket forms all are served to every help center. We will need to create branded ticket forms in the future.This was released in May 2016.
- Multiple email templates - Accounts have a single ticket form. Although you can create multiple triggers, each sending a varying email to customers based on the brand of the ticket, the template is fixed and needs to remain somewhat generic.
- Remote auth and single sign on - Each help center will redirect users to the same single sign in protocol and database. This is a side effect of the fact that users are per account, not per brand.
Agent signatures - There is only one signature per agent. If you would normally put things like branded phone numbers or email addresses in your signature, for now you need to leave those out.This was released in August of 2016.
- Agent permissions - All agents have access to all brands. This is by design, but we're aware there are those of you who have more complex agent pools who don't serve all brands and we'd like to address that in a future release.
- End user permissions - All of your end users can access all of your help centers. This, again, is by design, but we'd like to find a way to support segmented and privileged service based on user type.
- End user brand identities - There's no way now to segment users for customer lists or NPS reports based on user identity. We'd like to track which of your users has interacted with which of your brands and give you that information in the agent UI.
- Content management - Each help center is completely separate, meaning that there's no central place to manage forum content or to share it between help centers. We'd like to get to that design eventually, but this is a big project.
- Zopim channel branding - Tickets created through Zopim are not currently aware of Zendesk brand. Again, we intend to correct that in the future.