How do I generate a list or report of the last login date of users in Support?
- Use the Zendesk API Users Endpoint.
Option B (Professional and Enterprise):
- Go to Admin Settings > Manage > Reporting and select User under Full JSON export. This report will to automatically email to your agent email.
- In the JSON user export file, the object last_login_at is listed with the user data.
Option C (Professional and Enterprise):
- In Insights, select Create Report.
- Under How, select User Name and Date (User Last Login). Please note that you will want to set the attributes to Left instead of Top to render the report correctly, as depicted in the example below.
- Modify the report as needed.
- Export as needed by selecting Export in the lower left.