How do I generate a list or report of the last login date of users in Support?
- Use the Zendesk API Users Endpoint.
Option B (Professional and Enterprise):
- Go to Admin Settings > Manage > Reporting and select User under Full JSON export. This report will to automatically email to your agent email.
- In the JSON user export file, the object last_login_at is listed with the user data.
Option C (Professional and Enterprise):
- In Insights, select Create Report.
- Under How, select User Name and Date (User Last Login).
- Modify the report as needed.
- Export as needed by selecting Export in the lower left.