How do I generate a list of or a report of the last login date of users in my Zendesk Support account?
There are several options you can use to generate a list of users last login date.
- API: Use the Zendesk API Users endpoint.
- JSON export (Professional and Enterprise)
- Go to Admin icon () > Manage > Reporting and select User under Full JSON export. This report is automatically emailed to your agent email.
- In the JSON user export file, the object last_login_at is listed with the user data. For more information, see the article: Exporting data to a JSON, CSV, or XML file (Professional and Enterprise).
- Explore query: Create a query using any of the Time since user login metrics. For more information, see the article: Metrics and attributes for Zendesk Support.
- Customer lists (Professional Add-on and Enterprise Add-on)
- Go to the Customer Lists icon () in the sidebar.
- Click Customer Lists in the top toolbar, then select Create a list.
- Add the appropriate filters according to the Role and Last sign-in date you are trying to obtain details about.
- Modify the list to include the Last sign-in column or any other attributes.
- Click Export as CSV in the upper-right corner of the customer list.